Get a Free Dubai Phone Number
United Arab Emirates (UAE), uses closed numbering systems. ITU-T provides UAE with an internationally dialing code of +971 Qatar uses a format called “800”XXXX. Before 2000 Subscriber numbers contained 5 to 6 digits. A combined area code/subscriber number comprised seven digits. Dubai’s overall architecture can be described as: 01 Al Karama 02 Abu Dhabi 03 Al Ain 04 Dubai 06 Sharjah, Ajman and Umm al-Quwain 07 Ras Al Khaimah 09 Fujairah.
The mobile numbers begin with:
050 cell phones (Etisalat) 052 cell phones (Du) Cell phones, Etisalat 055 cell phones (Du) 056 cell phones (Etisalat) 058 mobile phones (Du/Virgin Mobile). These numbers may be used to contact emergency services in the UAE 999 – Emergency Police 901 – Police (non-emergency) 998 – Ambulance 997 – Fire Department(Civil Defence). Coast Guard 991- Electricity failure (DEWA). 922 – To prevent water loss (DEWA).
These seven-digit special numbers don’t have an area code 710 area code and 743 area code. Any location can be called at local call rates with 6-10-digit numbers prefixed using 13 (one and three), 1300 (colloquially one-hundred), or 1301 (colloquially one-hundred).
- All calls to 13 number are subject to a “connection fee”.
- 13 or 1300 numbers often “smart routed”, to local outlets for fast-food restaurants and chain stores.
- 13 Numbers (1300 number, 1800 number) may be transferred by different telecommunications providers around Australia.
- 13 numbers are considered premium numbers and can attract charges from Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), of approximately $10,000 per calendar month.
- ACMA auctions premium numbers often. These keypad letters spell out a particular word.
The standard per-minute rate for mobile calls is $12, 1800 or more with some predatory charges. Organizations may provide a number for landlines on their websites. However, it might be difficult to locate.
The Smart Routed 1800 and 13(00) numbers may no longer work for mobile devices.
You will get this website free and read the sip channel pricing and click it.